Saturday, December 10, 2011

Forest for the Trees (Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550d)

Well as I was walking through the woods, I stopped and thought to myself, "This may be my last day to enjoy something as beautiful as this." So I whipped out my camera and started filming. *Video Development, Pre-Production, Production, and Post Production details* : This video was shot with the Canon EOS Rebel T2i (18-55mm kit lens) in the back of my neighborhood (Amherst). For all the panning and "rising" shots I just used my tripod like a steadicam where I the tripod was my counter-weight (Tutorial coming soon!) Shot in 1080p at 24fps with 400 ISO, 200 Shutter Speed, and 13 Aperature. Then all the footage was taken into Sony Vegas Pro 10 where I then edited it all together and finalized it. *No Color Correction was added!* Make sure to subscribe! VENTage Media Productions' Website: VENTageMediaProductions.web.officelive.com Like us of Facebook! : www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment