Thursday, March 8, 2012

How To Install Magic Lantern On Canon T3I or 600D With A Mac Computer

How To Install Magic Lantern On Canon T3I or 600D With A Mac Computer Video Clips. Duration : 17.30 Mins.


In this video I show you how to install Magic Lantern hack firmware on to a canon T3I or 600D. If you have any questions about the step feel free to comment or message me. Link 1 usa.canon.com Link 2 groups.google.com Link 3 www.zenoshrdlu.com Facebook www.facebook.com 500PX PAGE 500px.com FLICKR www.flickr.com MY WEB SITE www.daviddimages.com MY TWITTER twitter.com SKYPE DAVIDDIMAGES AhDah by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" creativecommons.org

Tags: How, To, Install, Magic, Lantern, On, Canon, T3I, or, 600D, With, Mac, Computer, lanteren, Firmware, Update, For, Cannon, 550d, T2I, Rebel, Tutorial, Dod3032, get, The, Film, Look, EOS, Luke, Neumann, Danielle, e', Daniel, Photo, and, Video, Marika, Pete, Dryden, installation, 1.0.9, HACK

No comments:

Post a Comment