Sunday, November 6, 2011

Canon EOS 60D - Winter in Eersel 2010 HD1

Winter in Eersel 2010 Photo's & Video's by Johfrael 20 december 2010 Eersel, Campina, North Brabant, The Netherlands HQ on vimeo.com (shorter version) Camera: Canon EOS 60D ProShow Gold Music: Song to the Siren - This Mortal Coil Exchange / Angel / Mezzanine / Teardrop - Massive Attack (Captions on for lyrics) Lyrics to "Song to the Siren" by This Mortal Coil On the floating, shapeless oceans I did all my best to smile til your singing eyes and fingers drew me loving into your eyes. And you sang "Sail to me, sail to me; Let me enfold you." Here I am, here I am waiting to hold you. Did I dream you dreamed about me? Were you here when I was full sail? Now my foolish boat is leaning, broken love lost on your rocks. For you sang, "Touch me not, touch me not, come back tomorrow." Oh my heart, oh my heart shies from the sorrow. I'm as puzzled as a newborn child. I'm as riddled as the tide. Should I stand amid the breakers? Or shall I lie with death my bride? Hear me sing: "Swim to me, swim to me, let me enfold you." "Here I am. Here I am, waiting to hold you." ________________________________ Lyrics to "Angel" by Massive Attack You are my angel Come from way above To bring me love Her eyes She's on the dark side Neutralize Every man in sight To love you, love you, love you ... You are my angel To love you, love you, love you ... ________________________ Lyrics to "Mezzanine" by Massive Attack I'm a little curious of you in crowded scenes And how serene your friends and fiends ...

No comments:

Post a Comment