Saturday, November 26, 2011

Video Workflow: Canon DSLR to Premiere to Final Export (Works on Canon 60D, 7D, T3I, 5D Mark 2)

Free Ebook Copy Here: www.conceptdynamic.com How to edit your native .mov files from Canon without stuttering or slowdown when you import them into your timeline? I started shooting video with my Canon 60D and had a lot of fun. Only to find out that when I try to edit these files in Premiere Pro, it slows down your entire computer and you are not able to scrub through the timeline. What I found out is that you need to transcode original native .mov files from Canon DSLR into a more edit-friendly files. Doing this will make your editing smooth and frustration free. I created a free ebook. You can download it for free and follow the exact steps of what you need to do in order to be able to edit files in Premiere or other video editing software without slow downs. The workflow works for pretty much all Canon DSLR including 60D, 7D, 550D, Rebel t3i, 5D Mark 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment