Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Holga HL-C lens mount for Canon / HL-N Nikon DSLR !!! Digital Holga

Holga HL-C lens mount for Canon / HL-N Nikon DSLR !!! Digital Holga Tube. Duration : 1.42 Mins.


Check eBay for around 15 USD before shipping. An original product from HOLGA . Why? Why not? Want to equip your DSLR with a cheapo plastic lens to mimic a toy camera? I'll be back with sample photos... I also have a pinhole version. see tinyurl.com for my findings. (I got this primarily because of my need to understand how to get to grips with the optimal conditions for capturing images with my beloved 3D Holga Stereo camera. God that thing is so much fun.)

Tags: Digital, holga, DSLR, Canon, mount, review, Nikon, finepix, SLR, panasonic, photography, 1080p, Caméra, Appareil, numérique, toy, camera, w3, w1, HL-C, HL-N, HLP-C, HLP-N, pinhole

No comments:

Post a Comment