Saturday, February 25, 2012

How To Use Your Manual Video Setting For Canon 550d/T2I

How To Use Your Manual Video Setting For Canon 550d/T2I Tube. Duration : 10.53 Mins.


In this video I explain how you use you manual setting when shooting video with your canon 550d or canon t2i. I hope this helps if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment MY WEB SITE www.daviddimages.com MY TWITTER twitter.com SKYPE DAVIDDIMAGES FACEBOOK COMING VERY SOON!!!! Highlight Reel by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" creativecommons.org

Keywords: T2I, Manual, video, Settings, canon, daviddimages, Rebel, Training, Instructional, DVD, help, tips, How, to, Beginners, lessons, torrent, rapidshare, Michael, Maven, eos, 550d, 720p, 1080p, 24fps, 30fps, 60fps, HD, DSLR, vdslr

No comments:

Post a Comment