Monday, June 18, 2012

Evan Chapman - "Heavy Rope" by Lights (Percussion Cover) *HD*

Evan Chapman - "Heavy Rope" by Lights (Percussion Cover) *HD* Video Clips. Duration : 4.08 Mins.


www.evanmchapman.com DOWNLOAD THE FREE MP3 HERE www.mediafire.com I love Lights. This song off of her new record is SO dank. I hope you enjoy my percussion rendition of it. Thanks to Scott Scheetz for sticking around and helping me film this! (and letting me use is sick nasty wide angle... heheh.)

Keywords: Evan, Chapman, Lights, Valerie, Poxleitner, Heavy, Rope, Siberia, Electronic, Percussion, Cover, Pop, Indiana, University, Flux, Flow, Drums, Vibraphone, Marimba, Contact, Microphone, ZOOM, H4n, Canon, EOS, 60D, Tokina, 11-17mm, f2.8, 50mm, f1.8, Sigma, 30mm, f1.4, Jacobs, School, of, Music

No comments:

Post a Comment