Tuesday, June 12, 2012

How to Crush the Blacks for DSLR Video Footage

How to Crush the Blacks for DSLR Video Footage Tube. Duration : 2.07 Mins.


www.learningdslrvideo.com Three years ago I would get people telling me to crush the blacks in my video footage, I had no idea what that meant at the time. Over time I have come up with my own interpretation of this which I share below. You can do this many different ways in many different NLE's, I show a couple of ways to do it in Sony Vegas Pro 10. In this video you can see I am "Crushing the Blacks", just look how black my closet looks on the left - it is not that way in the original Canon DSLR footage.

Tags: T2i, 550d, 7D, 60D, DSLR, EOS, Canon, Rebel, HDDSLR, HDSLR, HD DSLR, Dave Dugdale, Camera, lenses, zoom, lighting, tips, training, setup, class, tutorials, workshop, Learning DSLR Video, video, Course, Instructions, how to, Crush the Blacks, crushing

No comments:

Post a Comment